Saturday, June 30, 2018

Canada Day Memes and Jokes

Happy Canada Day 151!!!

I probably should have done a Canada Day Five on Friday Post, but I didn't. Instead, here are some Canadian Funnies!








                                                                            Source

Do you want a fun read? Click here for 35 Canadian foods. You're Welcome!

Again, you're welcome!!!

I was going to post some Canadian-related things, but I feel that it doesn't bare repeating year after year (I mean, it does, but I do tend to repeat myself).  Here is a post that I wrote a few years ago. You can go here to check it out. 

Also, it was my Instagram-ivsersay a week or so ago (5 years!), and my Tupper-versary on the 25th. Fun times!!!

Happy Canada Day, eh!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...