Friday, January 19, 2018

Randoms/Weekly Wrap Up:

I am happy to see Friday again, friends!!! I will say, that this week went by much faster than last week! Here are some randoms from the week:

Monday: I think I ran some errands after school. I came home and we had dinner, and I hung out for awhile. I felt like going out for a bit, so I went to my friends for an hour. I think I went to the library after school.

Tuesday: After school, I went and had coffee with my new friend from church, then I went to the dollar store and I came home for a little while. Anker had had a bad day that day, so I was glad that I wasn't around to witness it. I had had plans to go to a Tupperware event, but I didn't feel like going. I ended up going to the library, and then going on a late night grocery shopping run!


Wednesday: I took my friend to her mom's place (which is in the same complex as ours), and we ended up visiting for a bit. I think we had spaghetti, and then I went to Worship and Prayer night at our church. I went to the library, and then came home. I was in bed by 10.

Thursday: Same said friend and I went out for coffee, where we talked for over two hours! We had a great visit. Anker and I had fish and chips for supper. I got caught up on This is Us, and then I went out to join the Y, and then to the library. I came home and was in bed at 9:20.

Friday: I went to the library, and then ran some errands. I did a load of laundry, and then did a Tupperware order, while I caught up on Y&R. I also did my Loose Leaf Tea Project.

                                                I was mugged at school today!!!

I hope you all had a super week, too!!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...