Monday, June 14, 2021

Where Does the Evangelical Church Belong Admidst The Grief?

 Again, I am no expert, and I am sure I will (or have) say the wrong thing (in regards to TRS), but again, I took to IG to post some of my heartfelt and what would some say as my inexperienced advice :

This was recorded in Ontario with First Nations (i am assuming) joining in the worship. I love the feel of this album's music. In Rev.7:9, it says that every tribe and tongue(nation) will stanf before His Throne and will worship Him. Some of the songs are sung in French and Ojibwe. I 100% agree that it is time for the church to rise up. Kamloops (Tkemlups) is from the Shuswap/Secwepemc language that means #meetingofthewaters. Meeting and to join. Together. Unity. I blv that this the time for #firstnationsand whites to worship and join together! I blv this is the time to come together and to let the healing of what happened not so long ago begin. 





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...