Sunday, November 17, 2019

Five Faves

Hi all:)

This will be short and sweet, fast and furious, since I should have been doing this all wknd, and it is now 938pm, and I should have been in bed awhile ago. I probably won't get this published today, or even tomorrow...but I will see how I do.

Here are some faves:
1) My friends blessed me with some new ornaments this week :) They are gorgeous!


 2) Kamloops had its first real snow the other day. I loved it...and then I loved it when it was gone.


3) I was given a Loccitane bath and body set from me teacher last year, and I decided to use the body oil in my bath, and it was heaven!!!


4) I was in my PJs at 630 on Tuesday, and I wasn't sad about it. I might have spent the evening watching Hallmark movies.




5) I discovered that there is an Omphalocele Awareness Day, which is on Jan 31!! There is an Awareness Day (or month, or week), so I thought I would see if we "omphies" (yes I created that word myself. You're welcome.) had a day (I am in a few Omphalocele groups on FB), and sure enough, there is! I think that made my week.



5.1) I went for a walk with my friend today, and last Sunday, my neighbour and I went for walk, and it was lovely! We also have at least 1-2 movie nights a week. We watched Aladdin last week, and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it (the movie). She sometimes lets me come over while she is away and look after her cats. I did that on Saturday night, and I got caught up on all my shows (from our cable provider On Demand). Today my friend and I went for an hours walk down by the river. We chatted non-stop.
From last weekend, when my neighbour and I went walking.



...oh..and I ama gonna leave you with this...:)
Waffles at my brother's house. You're welcome!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I need to look up what Omphalocele is. I’m glad you have an awareness day for it. I’m about to look it up and be more aware.

Robyn said...

Goodness, I’m glad you survived it.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...