Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday (Well, Wednesday!): Show us What's in Your Handbag/Purse?


This week I am linking with Andrea for this weeks Show and Tell Thursday. Now, I am going to just say up front that I am in now way a fashionable person. In fact, I can sometimes say that I can be a bit frumpy. I don't wear make up all the time, and I rarely buy brand name items. That can be the same for my purse/handbag. I am so not trendy. But I do try to find purses that work for me, and that get my stuff from point A to point B.

Here is my purse:

 Here is what's IN my purse!

I was going to dump it ALL on the bed, but I didn't feel like it, so I will just show you a bit of it, and I will tell you the rest.

Here goes:

Tupperware Planner, small calendar, Thieves, our local Transit schedule, pads (cause, you never know!), Ibuprofen, work ID, key and FOB, (usually) my cell phone, tissues, sun screen, a couple of lipsticks/glosses, wallet (THAT'S a whole other blog post!), business cards, candies, gum, deodorant, pens, hand sanitizer, my blood glucose meter. a slap on the wrist thing, bobby pins, small knife, hand lotion, mascara, two scratch ticket scratchy things, house key, elastic hair band, eye glass screwdriver,  socks, napkins, house key, lip balm, a to- go stain tube, about 4 tubes of chapstick, about 3 pairs of sunglasses, and I think that's all :) I might take a picture of EVERYTHING later tonight (It is now Thursday)! Wasn't that exciting? Yah, I thought so, too!!! And yes, I DO clean out my purse on occasion!!!
I think I missed a few things...sunglasses, fidget cube, mirror, birth certificate, business cards, and loyalty cards.
 Here is my post from about what was in my bag last year. I am pretty sure that I have a few of the same things still in there!

2 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

So practical . I bet you can find everything you need there

The A Team said...

Hahah..Yah, sometimes!!! Thanks for visiting!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...