Tuesday, April 19, 2016

10 on Tuesday - 10 (more) Shows I love

Linking up with Karli for another edition of 10 on Tuesday. Since I clearly watch WAY too much TV, and it was getting longer and longer, I thought I would revamp last weeks list, and add them to this weeks.

1) DWTS,
2) Motive
3) Murder She Wrote
4) Saving Hope
5) Code Black
6) 2 Broke Girls
7) Hot in Cleveland..
8) The Odd Couple
9) This Hour Has 22 Minutes
10) Rick Mercer Report

There are also a few shows on The Food Network and HGTV that I will watch. I also should include all the "classics" that we watched as kids...maybe that will be next weeks!!)




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...