Monday, August 18, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Monday! I worked all day yesterday, and I was too tired last night to do a blog post when I got back, so I am doing the SS today.

1. What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now?
A nice little vacay for Hubby and I. I don't care where we go (just not camping), as long as it includes a hotel or a b&b, I would be happy.
 
2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
Facebook, watch movies, grabbing a Starbucks with a good friend, Blogging.
 
3. What is the next place you are visiting outside of your current city?
Probably my parents place later this week.
 
4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
I am definitely both!!!
 
5. What is your favorite summer purchase?
I honestly don't know. I still think that buying my hubby his summer sandals were one of the best things I purchased. I also just bought new underwear, and a couple of t-shirts (well, one was bought awhile back). And I bought pillow protectors yesterday. I know. I live a wild and crazy life.

Linking up with Ashley for this weeks Sunday Social

Next week’s questions
1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
2. What is your favorite sports team?
3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or College
5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Another person who is both neat freak and clutter bug! :-) I collect too many books and papers, but I prefer things neat and tidy.

Angie said...

I wish I had a little neat freak in me. I'm a total clutterbug!

The A Team said...

I am a total clutterbug, then I get frustrated and clean!! Thanks for visiting, ladie!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...