Sunday, January 26, 2020

Friday Favourites




1) Our car was having some weird things going on, but once it warmed it, it was miraculously healed!
2) We had one week of cold weather, and then it warmed up. I am such a wuss when it comes to cold weather now!
3) I started getting a sore throat and ears, and I was super tired/achy. I knew I was fighting something,   I ended up taking Thursday off, which seems to help. I slept until 11 am, and I felt much better afterwards.
4) Last weekend, I dog sat for a friend of a friend. I had a wonderful weekend, of hanging with the dogs, reading, and having a bed to myself :)
5) I am back to reading books again. I seem to go through times where I will read books, then go for awhile with only reading magazines. I love me a good book.




1 comment:

Robyn said...

I’m glad your car is okay.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...