Monday, December 23, 2019

Magazines, Movies, Mixers, Music, Mincemeat Tarts, and Mocha (s)

Yes, I am behind. No, I don't really care!

Here are few things from the last couple of weeks:

Magazines: This is probably from all of the MANY Christmas-related magazines that I have read in the last few weeks. I also am trying to get caught up on my weekly magazines. I just haven't felt the need (as much) to read celebrity magazines lately. I get that way sometimes. 




Movies: I have been watching Hallmark movies like they are going out of style! These last few days I have been busy (not sure what), so I haven't been watching as much...but I do try to watch when I have a few minutes (or hours!). There have been some good movies on NF and Disney+. I watched Noelle, and on NF, my friend and I watched The Knight Before Christmas. I also have watched some regular Christmas movies: A Christmas Story, The Nativity Story, Miracle on 34th St, It's A Wonderful Life, The Holiday, etc. I also have been watching Christmas episodes of Friends. I had hoped to watch the Christmas episodes of TBBT, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Mixers: I went to our work Christmas party earlier this month, and we had a blast. We closed out the place at 915 pm (because we are wild and crazy like that). We had games, music, and prizes. The next night was our church's party, and it was so fun! Anker wasn't feeling well, so I went alone, but I still had a fun time. I think I got home at 830. #christianspartyhard AND the next night, our ladies Bible Study had our Christmas party. I came home with some lovely earrings :) The food and laughter was much needed! Again, we left at 830 (though, the last two nights were work/school nights for most people). 





Music: I have been trying to listen to all of my Christmas CDs that I have in my collection. I have about 30 Christmas CDs, and I think I have only listened to half of them. I also have gotten some CDs from the library. I have been loving Pentatonix CDs. They are one of my favourite bands to listen to at Christmas. I will also throw some music on Stringray Music or some on YT.

Mochas: What can I say? I have had my fair share of Christmas drinks this season. I won't even tell you the exact number, b/c I really have no clue (to be fair, I didn't buy them ALL).






Mincemeat Tarts: Y'all, I am glad that I cannot make pastry to save my life, or else I would be making pie and tarts ALL.THE.TIME. I had a both a butter tart when I went over to pick up my tree the other week, and then last week, I ate a mincemeat tart. Yum. Just Yum.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...