Thursday, May 17, 2018

TBB Asks-Entertainment

I am linking up with yet another new to me blogger The Blended Blog for their monthly link up TBB asks. I think it's different each month, and this month it is All Things Entertainment!


1. Comedy or Drama?
Dramady's and RomComs
2. Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Both.
3. Movies in Theater or At Home?
Both but more often at home.
4. Musical or Play?
What do you mean by musical? A movie musical or a play musical? Probably a play.
5. Which Meal of the day is your favorite to eat out?
Brunch. Though I love eating out at any meal!!
6. Favorite Book ever read? 
I haven't read a book in years (bad, I know), but I would have to say Francine Rivers' books. I loved her REDEEMING LOVE book and her series about the Romans (I can't think of the name right now).
7. Game Night: Yes or No? 
Yes...though it depends with whom and which game.
8. Favorite Outside Game to play?
Sitting and reading (that's a game, right?). Playing in the pool. 
9. Favorite TV Series ever?
ER, Y&R, Grey's, Big Bang, Friends.
10. Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms of today?
Probably the ones I grew up with.
11. Miniature Golf or Bowling?
Both!!
12. Favorite Movie Theater Candy?
M and M's (duh). I do love me some liquorice, though.
13. How do you like your popcorn?
With lots of butter and salt.
14. 3D movies with the glasses; Yes or No? 
I am not a fan of 3D movies, but I have watched them and they are pretty cool.
15. Favorite Genre of Books to Read?
Christian Romance, Romance (Though I haven't read a book in years)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...